Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Shower

My girls made it home safe and just in time to celebrate with a Baby Shower! My awesome SIL's put on for me. We had such a great turnout, people here in Bancroft are awesome! I love living here.
Besides my girls getting home after a long break with their dads, my parents came for the weekend. It's always great to see them. I can say that this little guy was showered with lots and lots of very nice gifts. At the time I was impatient and wondered if we would ever get to use any of them, but here I sit almost a month later and am literally hours away from heading to the hospital...I think I am nervous, and excited. I hope I have everything in order for him to make his debut.

These pictures are random shots several people took with my camera. I tried to delete the one of myself, I look enormous but oh well, I guess it is for a good cause. :)





My Mother-in-Law reading a cute poem.



Friends chit chatting!



I had tons of help, which I loved!















It was a fantastic day!

No comments: