Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HALLOWEEN

Once fall seems to set in, my girls start anticipating Halloween, and comtemplating over what they should be. Usually there desires aren't too big of a feat. I do have a hard time holding them off of not wearing there costume completely out before Halloween even gets here.
 
We started celebrating the night before with a pumpkin mess! The girls are getting so big they both wanted to carve their own. Jauncee quickly changed her mind. Clay, he just wanted in on the picutres!
 




 
I didn't figure Clay would really want to dress-up so in preparation of a melt-down, I had planned on him being a little cowboy bandit. While going through the Halloween tote we came across this cute lil lion and coaxed him into putting it on.
 
 
He liked it for about 10 minutes while he pranced around the house scaring everybody!

 
The finished pumpkins!
 


 
The next day was Halloween and Jeslyn was able to dress-ip the entire day to celebrate.
 
 
Madusa! Isn't she scary?

 
Jauncee was able to dress-up after lunch. Clay and I went in to help her and to watch the cute costume parade.

 
My prettty little gypsy!
 
Clayboy, watching the fish, waiting for the parade to start!

 
Once the kids got home from school, we ate homemade chicken noodle soup and rushed  to get cosutme ready.
 
 
My little cowboy, isn't he dreamy!
 


 
What cute little girls!

 

 
My three little LOVES!
 
 
Our evening that night consisted of a trunk-r-treat and then a school sponsored carnival in the gym.




 


 
All in all it was a very fun and sPoOkY Halloween. Each of the kids got a lot of candy and had a ton of fun playing games. I think they mostly enjoy just getting to dress-up!

No comments: