Saturday, January 19, 2013

PERSONALITY!



I love this little guy so much!
He has such a personality...everyday is exciting...you never know what might happen or what he could possibly discover.




This day it was my blush!

Girl panties and all, playing super-hero with Brooks.



He loves to steal my chair at the computer. This is a couple times a day game between he and I. The little stinker is a lot faster than I am these days!


Every time we come in from outside he is wanting to let the dogs in. 
Juke never needs much convincing!

Jeslyn was getting ready for a school ski trip and Clay happened upon her goggles.
I think he makes a cute little monster...trying to scare us and all.

While I was taking down all of our Christmas decorations he happened to find this Santa hat in one of the totes. The hat happened to be magic...for when he put it on his head he began to dance around...HO HO HO! Clay became Santa! I had to sit on his lap repeatedly and tell him what I wanted for Christmas, then he would run over to the toy box and dig through it to findsomething similar and/or comparable to what I wanted and bring it to me and say "Merry Christmas"! It was very cute and fun!

Of course he had to have Jauncee's shoes on all the while! I think for a week straight he would wear these around night and morning. I couldn't believe how coordinated he was in them...even on the wrong feet.



Thank heavens for little boys...more importantly...Our Clay Boone Johnson!

No comments: