Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2 Months





 By the time I finally get caught up she is going to be 3 months old!

I love this little girl so much! She is such a good baby, probably the best out of the 4.
Dakota sleeps through the night in her co-sleeper next to me. I have a hard time not snuggling with her all night...but know it is for the best! (It is a good habit to have your little ones sleeping in their own bed.) When she does happen to wake up in the early morn, I definitely take advantage and we snuggle!

When I took her in for her 2 month check-up she weighed in at a whopping 11.5 lbs. and was already 23 inches tall. She must be getting something to eat! The poor thing had to get 5 different immunizations and she was not happy. She also ran a fever for the next 24 hours.






 Dakota started smiling at about 6 weeks, it melts my heart every time. 



This little girl loves to coo and be talked to! If I happen to be nursing her while I am on the phone, she stops and smiles and starts talking back. I love that she thinks I am talking to her! It is too cute.







Isn't she a doll? Don't you just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks?


I am so in love...and so blessed!

No comments: