Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Special Day!

A special day for a special girl!
We blessed Tanna Jill on September 13th.
We had a lot of family here to support us on this special day.
 Judd and his girls came up on Friday and we were able to enjoy their company.
My kids love Aunt Kellie and Uncle Judd!

Dirk did an amazing job on the blessing. The spirit was really strong and present that day.
I was very emotional. I couldn't help but to feel so very blessed with how far we had come with our sweet baby who we once thought was going to be less than perfect. (Shameful, i know).

I know without a doubt that my Heavenly Father loves me and is mindful of me and my needs. I also know that his hand is in everything good. He will never leave us empty or alone. Through this sweet little girl, my testimony grew leaps and bounds. Because of this innocent babe, my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ exists today and is important to me.

This perfect angel melts my heart every time she smiles at me with her entire little body. I love her so much and am so grateful that she chose me to be her mother. I feel some guilt for the feelings I felt in the beginning when everything was so unknown. I look at her today and to me she is perfect in every way!
There is a quote that has meant a lot me since I found out about the unknowns. I actually received it from a fortune cookie, it said :
 "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."
I believe that to this day and she is definitely EXTRAORDINARY!








I look forward to having 4 best friends for life!





















The worst part about having a get-together with family is when everyone has to go home!
I love my family so much and am so grateful for their support in all things!

No comments: