Thursday, January 29, 2009

What???....Pajamas to school!

This past Tuesday, I arrive at Kristal’s house to pick-up Jauncee and find her still in her pajamas. I was mortified! Apparently she went to both tumbling and pre-school dressed in her pj’s. The first thing I said was what??? Why are you still in you pajamas Jauncee? Kristal could tell I was upset and I was to say the least. How could she have not known was my first thought, and then I thought even though Jauncee is only 4, she should know better. What a stinker! I felt like the worst mother ever. What do you think her teachers thought of me sending her in her pajamas? I called my mother crying and she is always so good at calming me down and making me feel better. Then Kristal later called and apologized, and I felt really bad that I was somewhat rude. Tuesday morning was no different than any other morning, I always get Jauncee up and do her hair, but I always leave her in her pajamas until after she eats breakfast and lunch prior to going to school. I guess her jamies were just too cute, everyone thought that was what she was supposed to wear. I love you sweetheart, but no more wearing pajamas to school. And Kristal, you do an awesome job, I am glad my girls are welcome in your home and your life. Thanks for all you do for us 3!
What a sad face :(
Momma is sorry! - I love you.

No comments: