Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GREAT BIG THANKS FROM A GREAT BUNCH OF KIDS

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend a party in Jeslyn’s class. It was a party honoring 4 mothers who had volunteered their time this past year. Each of the kids made us a Thank You Card and together they sang us a song! I am very grateful for the opportunity given to me to spend every Monday for 2 hours helping the students with the daily 5 which consisted of spelling, writing, listening library, reading to self & reading to someone. I enjoyed getting to know each of the kids in the classroom; they all have such cute personalities. Miss Weight is such a great teacher; Jeslyn is sure going to miss her! I look forward to volunteering my time again next year!

Here are a couple of the cute cards I received.
























































No comments: