Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dear Daddy,

I am somewhat a loss for words in writing this tribute to the greatest man I know – My Daddy! It is my utmost duty to pay tribute to this great man on this Father’s Day!

My dad is the biggest source of strength for me. He is the all-powerful, most knowledgeable, truly affectionate and the most important person in the family. I consider myself fortunate to be blessed with such a loving father who has always taken care of our needs and interests. My dad has always been there to stop me when I was diverting down a wrong path and guide or at least try to veer me towards the road of success and virtue. My dad would never ever give the smallest hint to let any of us know how hard he worked to take care of our needs and fulfill our most whimsical demands. . .I admire your commitment to your family and your unwillingness to accept what you believe amounted to a handout! Your values of self sufficiency and dedication to your family are in too-short supply in the world today!

Daddy, I love you completely, you have taught me so much about life and have given me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. . .you believe in me! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do for me and the rest of the family. I hope you have the best Father’s Day ever because you deserve it! You truly are the best of the best!

1 comment:

Taylors said...

Marnie,
What a nice tribute to your dad