Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE....

We are having a baby...BOY! We couldn't be happier. I am 20 weeks today and feeling great most of the time! The only complaint....HeArTbUrn! It is awful but so worth it in the end. I feel truly blessed and am excited to bring this little guy into the world!


As Jauncee calls it, he has a dude...that makes him a boy!

The little guy was really active during the ultrasound, the tech had a hard time getting pictures of what he wanted...Oh no, hope that isn't a sign!

And last...another thumb sucker!

4 comments:

JoAnn Turner said...

I'm happy for you guys!!

Taylors said...

congratulations! That is neat. He will have 3 mothers to help raise his. LOL

SSK said...

Marnie, I am so happy for you. It sounds like everything is so good in your life and I am so glad. You have a cute little family and I know the Lord is blessing you. Keep being happy and continue being the great mother and wife. I enjoy reading your blog.

The Wasek Family said...

That is SOO exciting! I'm so glad to see how happy you are! I sure miss you!