Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Little Clay Boy!

I am so thankful for this little boy. He is such a bundle of joy. What a blessing he is and has been to our family. I feel so lucky to be his mom. The girls love him to pieces and help out every chance they get, which I love. Watching his daddy with him is so cute and melts my heart. Dirk has so much love for him and all of us. But now, we are officially outnumbered!

It is amazing how much our life has changed in the past year...all for the better! How fantastic is that?







Clay is so cute and so animated. He already has quite the personality. It amazes me how fast he is growing. At 2 weeks he weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and had grown a whole 2 1/2 inches bringing his height to 20 1/2 inches long.







These pictures were taken in hopes of having the perfect picture to put on his announcement, but for some reason I don't really like newborn pictures, don't get me wrong they are priceless but they remind me of skinny little old men. I do however, want them for my book so I am posting them here. (I did finally get the perfect picture, but most of you will have to wait.)



Jauncee is in kindergarten and only goes for half the day so she is home more and seems to be in more pictures than Jeslyn or is taking pictures for me like the one below. I am so glad they both love him so much.








Uncle Judd and Clay. He came up to be a part of Clays special day.













On September 12, 2010, Clay was given a Blessing by his father. Dirk did such a fabulous job. There were a lot of tears. I am so grateful for my husband and for his worthiness to hold the priesthood. It has been such a blessing to have in our home.



Clay and his Daddy!






Our cute little family!


1 comment:

The Wasek Family said...

I can't even tell you how happy I am for you and your cute family! What a sweet little boy Clay is! Going through all your posts was so fun! I love seeing all the exciting things you and the girls are doing!