Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick - Utah Trip

We had to make a quick trip to Utah in September, wish I could say it was for a good cause but mostly a forced one. I will say the outcome was great and in my favor. The visit wasn’t all work/forced; I did manage to squeeze in some fun with the family. It’s always great to see them! Highlights of our trip…homemade root beer, fresh garden veggies, Kanosh visit with the Turners, time spent with my parents and brothers, seeing Ginger and her cute family for about 2 hours on our way home!

I regret not taking more pictures but here are a few.



Jeslyn is such a big helper with Clay, I love that she is old enough and wants to! This little guy is so loved!





These next few pictures were taken at my Aunt Sandy’s where we met up with Ginger. The lighting was horrible but I think they are still cute and worth posting.





1 comment:

Ginger said...

Oh, Jeslyn looks like such a good helper! We miss you guys, and wish we could have seen you longer. Not fair! Love you all!