Monday, November 15, 2010

*3 Months*

This little chubby guy has hit the 3 month mark. It has gone by too fast!

At least I can say that I have enjoyed every minute of it.

There are some things I want to remember about this sweet little boy. I need to write them down before I forget.

He is an alright sleeper…some nights are awesome, some nights are rough! He’ll get the hang of it someday! :)

He is 100% breastfed and is doing fantastic! My girls keep begging me to pump so they can feed him, I haven’t yet and maybe should for them but why interrupt his eating when he is doing so well.

I love his cute little head and fuzzy hair. I find myself rubbing it while he eats!

The girls still love him to pieces! They are both very motherly…sometimes too motherly!

He is the biggest stretcher and loves to exercise his legs. It is so funny to watch him.

He loves to cuddle and be held.

He doesn’t like his pacifier very well. Although he will take it for the girls sometimes!

He is a little chunker! Not sure what he weighs but I am certain it is over 14 lbs!

He loves to coo, gurgle and smile. He loves his daddy and knows his voice.

He is definitely a morning person. I can’t believe how happy he is when he wakes up. It definitely makes me forget about the rough night we may have had!

He is so precious and I am so thankful we have him.
















1 comment:

Camille said...

He is so cute! It was fun to read about him!!