Monday, December 27, 2010

4 Months


Clay Boone Johnson just turned 4 months old. 4 months?!?! Where the heck did time go?! This sweet boy has me wanting to remember so much about him.

  • He has the biggest smile. He can light up any room.
  • He wears a size 3 diaper.
  • He is 15 pounds 2 ounces.
  • He is 25 ½ inches tall.
  • He has yet to sleep completely through the night...like 12 hours...like my last 2 babies were doing by this age.
  • He is on a good schedule of eating every 3 hours during the day, and every 5 hours at night time
  • He loves to cuddle (I like this too!)
  • He loves to sleep on my bed.
  • He lights up when he sees his sisters. He loves his sisters. . It is so cute the way they both care for him too!
  • He loves to suck on his fist.
  • He can roll belly to back, but not back to belly.
  • He is content with anybody, very mellow and easy going. I love that!
  • He is still 100% breastfed, and doing great at it.
  • He is an observer; he looks around and around, studying everyone and his surroundings.
  • He loves to be home!
  • He is very loved and I couldn't imagine life with out him!

Clay, please stay little forever? I love you sweet baby boy! Now, let’s learn how to sleep through the night!

No comments: