Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I have so much to be thankful for…my wonderful, hard-working husband, my 3 beautiful children, my health, my home, my family, my friends, the gospel and the list could go on and on. It is such a great time of year, I just love that Thanksgiving falls right before Christmas, because we get to take the time to reflect on what means the most to us, and then fall right into the Christmas Season. What a truly amazing time! It’s one of my favorite times of the year! (Although I could do without all of the hustle & bustle this time brings!)

We enjoyed a delicious Thanksgiving feast here in Idaho at Dirk’s parent’s home with two of his other siblings and their families, his grandpa who is 93 and his Aunt Jeanne. The girls enjoyed playing with cousins and were even able to get in some sledding time!



Sweet Little Jauncee


Colt and Skye




Jauncee and Jeslyn


My lil snow bunny!


Jes, Skye and Colt




Barry, Jauncee and Taneha










The sledding crew! Fun times!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Wow! I can't believe all that snow. Your girls are getting so big. Miss and love you!