Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Clayboy!



Oh our little Clay Boy…time sure flies when you’re having fun! And that is just what we have been up to all day every day…how could you not with such a cute bundle of joy!

There are so many things I want to remember about our baby who seems to be growing up too fast for his momma’s likings, although I think his daddy wishes he would hurry up and get big so he can help and tag along!

~ Clay has such a personality he is very animated in everything he does.

~ Very strong willed and persistent when he wants something.

~ Good natured and easy going, he will go to just about anybody.

~ He will clap when he is excited and patty cake on command. He also likes to play peek-a-boo.

~ Loves his daddy so much and the second he comes in the house…dad better pay him some attention or he will hear about it.

~ Loves to bathe. He kicks and splashes, talk about water everywhere even with the littlest amount.

~ He can maneuver around quite well scooting here and there on his bum. He hasn’t quite figured out the crawling thing yet but is so close. I think we spoil him and pack him around from room to room too much. Oh well!

~ Clay has 6 teeth. 2 on the top and 4 on the bottom.

~ If anybody laughs he starts laughing too.

~ He no longer has a palate for pureed food…he wants the real stuff.

~ He can say Ma-Ma and Da-Da. He also will say Ba Ba Ba and give a little wave.

~ He can pull himself to a standing position if he has something steady to hold on to.

~ Loves to go for walks in the stroller. He loves to be outside.

~ Every time I nurse him he likes to play and pull on my nose! It drives me nuts and if it isn’t my nose it’s my eyes and eyebrows. He really is a silly boy.

~ Clay’s smile can definitely light up the room and turn any frown upside down! He has a way of melting most hearts.














This little man really is the sweetest thing ever. He is so loved by everyone. I can’t imagine life without him. Clay has truly blessed our family and I am thankful I get to be his mommy.

We love you Clay!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to see you guys and get to know little Clay better. We are so excited for our trip!!

{Mo} said...

Marnie- I just had to tell you how adorable Jauncee is and how much we love her. She and my Carlie have become quite the little buddies, in fact I think there is a permanant path worn in the road between our house and Dusty and Dianes! Thanks for sharing her with us a bit, Monica