Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Waiting...

Dear Sweet Little Baby of Mine -

I can't believe that at any moment you will be joining our family and we all will finally be meeting you for the very first time. We all are very excited to find out if you are a sweet little boy or girl. No matter what gender...we all love you so much already. Your dad, sisters, brother and I are all anxiously waiting to hold your sweet self. As much as I am ready to be done with this pregnancy, I am sad to see it come to an end. I have loved being pregnant with you and have enjoyed feeling your kicks, shoves, flips and hiccups. This really was an easy pregnancy. As I sit here typing this letter, I am 1 day over due! I thought for a short minute last night that you may be making your debut on your due date...I am glad you held off a bit; I had 2 rooms left to vacuum and the bathroom to clean! As of now, I am ready and patiently waiting! I can't help but wonder what you will look like; will you have curly hair like your brother with a tint of red or will you have no hair at all. I wonder how much you will weigh and how tall you will be. I also am longing for a brown-eyed babe, one out of four should be. Whatever you look like, I am certain that you will be perfect! Perfect for our family! We all love you so very much and find this such a privilege that Heaveny Father sent you to us and that he trusted us with one of his chosen children. I look forward to meeting you soon, I hope!

With Love,

Your Anxious Momma

No comments: