Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The JOYS of June

 June quickly came and went and now is a mere memory!

Life was a bit slower paced, so we took the time to enjoy it! I love the summer months and although it can get a bit on the warm side, it sure beats 2 feet of snow!



This little guy had played hard all day and was tuckered out. I put a movie on for him while I cooked dinner and before I pushed play he was fast asleep!



Jeslyn had a couple horse 4H classes. Afterwards, she had the itch to wash Pinto Bean and braid his mane and tail.
 


Jeslyn and Jauncee "fighting"! 
 




The lilacs were in full bloom this year! It was a beautiful sight, and smelled wonderful and fresh.



I started potty training Clay back in mid April. He really wanted a bike so I put a picture on the fridge of a bike to remind him of the reward he could get if he could master the bathroom and be a big boy and were undies. I am proud to say--he accomplished his goal!

He calls it his Itcycle!

  

With the 90 degree + days, we decided we needed a way to keep cool...so we bought a pool! 


And had FUN in the SUN!




We also made the annual trek to Victor to drop cows off for the summer.









 The summer keeps slipping away!

No comments: