Thursday, October 9, 2014

F-O-U-R

I LOVE this boy!

On August 9th, our son, Clay, turned 4. This little man is growing up so quickly. There is so much to love about Clay. I've yet to know someone who has met him that hasn't walked away laughing at Clay's wonderful sense of humor. I am quite certain that God brought Clay into this world to make us all smile. Of the things I love about Clay, I admire how fearless he is all at the same time still being cautious. I love how he doesn't shrink back from loving and pursuing the things he loves. He is full of passion and life. And he pursues it whole-heartedly. At the same time, he is very compassionate and tender with others, especially his little sister, Dakota. He simply adores her. And I might add, he has a smile that lights up a room. On countless occasions I've attempted to discipline him and have had walked away because he just makes me laugh. Oh man, I love this kids. I could go on and on....

To celebrate Clay's birthday, we had a party with our family. Actually, we had two. One 3 days before his actual birthday with the Holden Clan and a little celebration on his actual birthday.

Here is a recap of Clay's 4th birthday.
Enjoy!








Clay insisted on a "cowboy" theme. And cowboys have mustaches! Most everyone was a good sport and humored Clay with their own version. It was actually a lot of fun.





















Big smile = SUCCESS!


No comments: