Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy Halloween

Halloween finally came. In Clay's little mind it took foooooooooooorrevvvvvver to get here! He was so excited to dress up and go to a PArTaY! 
Every time we went to the store, he wanted to buy a pumpkin to carve. Been there and done that before. If you get them any earlier than a couple days prior to Halloween, they will not survive. He was so excited when that day finally came!
He changed his mind a million times as to what he wanted to carve his pumpkin in to. 

This year, I didn't have to help too much with the carving, the 2 older girls stepped up and did most the work!
Jeslyn doesn't look like she is having fun, but I assure you she was!














It was kind of nice that Halloween fell on a weekend this year. It made the holiday and celebrating a bit more enjoyable. I did dress up with the kids once again, but I will save you from having to see the horrible picture.  I promise that it would more than likely gross you out. I can't believe they let me leave the house looking as bad as I did. (I was a black cat and even though I had on black...it wasn't very slimming or flattering for that matter. It definitely has given me a complex! )






The carnival was just okay. Every year, it is hit and miss as to how much fun the kids have. And his was an off year!  I don't think Clay noticed. He loved being Batman!






This little pumpkin was so fun and good! 
She is such a dream baby!








Happy Halloween!

No comments: