Tuesday, May 4, 2010

**EASTER**

This post is a little late, but better late than never! We spent Easter/Spring Break in Utah with family, what a great time we all had. It was the first time in a long time that my parents had their whole family home (minus 2 – Dirk and Oakley)! We arrived in Holden 8ish Wednesday night, after a long day of spring shopping! It was a much anticipated visit…for one we were anxious to see Aunt Gigi and her cute little family and two we hadn’t seen everyone else since the first weekend in February. My parents and brothers have been a huge part of my life…and since we moved we don’t get the opportunity to hang out and visit, I miss them, but love our new life! The time spent was relaxing and fun…just not long enough! (Although, I am not sure I could have stayed much longer without my hubby.)


COLORING EASTER EGGS, always some fun! This was 10:00 at night after all the little ones were in bed! I think we only spilled 2 colors, maybe 3.


Align Center



We even made Jake get in on the fun!


The following pictures are from Sunday, Easter morning. Of course the Easter Bunny had come and left baskets full of fun and eggs all over the house! Brooks had the most fun finding eggs…it was fun to watch him!





From the picture it looks like she is already struggling with having to head home! Jeslyn hates goodbyes!


Cute little Max...he could have cared less about finding eggs, it could have been a little too early!


Sisterly love and the best of friends!


Cute little Sammy...love this little guy, he is so cute and had so much fun dumping out his basket!


Wish I could give him kisses! Jeslyn was such great help with both the boys...kinda makes me excited.


These last few pictures are at my parents house a little before we left. Everyone was meeting up for the annual outing of the sand hills, my girls were pouting because I am the mean mom who thought hitting the road and getting home before dark was more important, besides, it was way too cold!


All of my Grandma Bonnie's Great Grandchildren! How cute and precious!


And all of these cute kiddos are all of my parents grandchildren. (Minus Oakley)


My beautiful cousin Whitney and Jauncee!

More pictures of fun from Utah to come...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

LOVE IT! Miss you guys so much. I wish you could just ship your girls out here for a week. We would have so much fun.