Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Evening Picnic

Awhile back Dirk came in from work and mentioned he was going to go for a horse ride up the canyon…I was envious and for a second I had a pity party, and felt sad over all the things I couldn’t do that I love to do because I am pregnant…which I am way glad about by the way! And no more than 15 minutes after he walked out the door my sweetheart called and asked what I had planned for dinner and asked if we all wanted to go with and have a picnic…of course I jumped at the chance. So it being spur of the moment I made us all sandwiches to each ones liking and we loaded up a box of goodies and headed out. Dirk and Jeslyn were mounted on horses and Jauncee and I rode the 4-wheeler. Jauncee and I led the way…the wrong way and probably up too far, but we still found a good spot to eat after a hike and a little horse mishap. (Jeslyn got off her horse and without thinking came over to Jauncee and I leaving her horse unattended, well her horse bolted…down the mountain heading for home. Luckily Dirk was able to catch up to her and get her tied up.)












Once we lost the sun behind the mountains it started to get chilly so we thought we had better venture back home.


All my Loves!




Jeslyn, Dirk



and Jauncee!

Love you guys! Thanks Dirk for being so great and always coming up with fun ideas to do together as a family! I sure do love you!

No comments: