Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Quick Trip

I hate to admit this, but I am behind once again! I downloaded all my pictures to my computer & there were so many cute ones that I decided I had to catch-up.

Here we go....

Then end of February was a crazy month for us. We were busy finalizing details on our sale catalog as well making sure we had pictures and all the detailed nformation that go along with each bull,  EPD's and then all the actual data input.  In the midst of all the craziness, we still managed a trip to Holden to help my Dad AI his heifers for the very first time in Hawbush Ranch history! I always look forward to visiting there. The company is great and the food just might even be better! J/K The company is absolutley wonderful and is something that I really miss living so far away! The weekend seemed to go by really quickly, but we managed to squeeze in a little bit of fun.

 


 The girls were trying to do Oakley's hair, Grandma Jill finally had to help.



Clayboy, always trying to keep up with the big kids!

Begging to go outside!
Jumping on the trampoline, always a favorite!

I think all the grandkids are obsessed with driving all of Papa's equipment. And Clay is no exception!


We all had an enjoyable time and definitely can't wait to go back!

No comments: