Monday, October 29, 2012

Fish Fry

I don't know how I forgot to post about the Annual Fish Fry, but somehow I did.
 
It was hard to look at all these pictures and see such beautiful weather and green all around, especially when I look out my window now and see SNOW! I just want to jump into them and relive these moments and the last little bit of summer...not to mention I wish I had their gorgeous yard!
 
Most of the pictures were taken by sweet Jes!
 
This bounce house entertained all the kids for most of the day. I look through the pictures and didn't even know Brooks was there or cute little Jax--because I never saw them!
 

 
The fish were also entertaining, especially when Uncle John was almost attacked by that big white fish known as Moby Dick, not once, but 3 times!
 
Oh it was funny!

 
2 handsome men! Love them both.


 
And this little guy...he wanted to throw rocks in the pond.
Not a great idea!
 




 
 
This is where most the cooking happened!

And the Chef himself!



 
 
Nothing better than having fun with cousins!




This poor little guy took a dive out of the swing right into the dirt! I couldn't resist...I just had to have a picture. Don't ya think he will be handsome one day with a stache?
 
And last but not least
 
 
We got to celebrate Judd and Kelly tieing the knot!

 
They both look so happy and Kelly, well she is a gem! Glad I get to call her famliy.

 
Uncel John and Aunt Sandy always out do themselves every year! I am glad that my little famly is able to make it. It definitley is one annual event you don't want to miss! Sorry Ging! We did miss you and your little family.

No comments: