Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanksgiving

SOO Much to be THANKFUL for...
 
I have spent most the month feeling overwhelmed...with gratitude! Maybe it was in anticipation of the holidays, or possibly because I am too blessed beyond measure! Whatever the reason I am GRATEFUL!
 
I am grateful for a loving husband who is kind, forgiving, patient and who loves me more each day. (I hope anyway) I am grateful he is hardworking and supports our family. I am grateful he honors his priesthood and leads our home in righteousness. He is my greatest blessing and I love him with all my heart.
 
I am grateful for three beautiful children who are obedient, selfless and honest. I am grateful that they love each other, care for one another, hardly ever fight (well, most the time) and are all actually really good friends. I love their unconditional love for Dirk and I. They are my pride and joy.
 
I am grateful for our families. I am grateful for parents who love us and serve us. I am grateful for parents who are so supportive. I am grateful for parents who raised us to be the poeple we are now...who showed us how to mkae good choices and how to truly be happy.
 
I am grateful for my brothers and sister who teach me, who are funny, who inspire me and who are some of my very best friends.
 
I am grateful for my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I know he lives. I am grateful that I know families are eternal.
 
My list could go on and on...and maybe it should...but for now I will share our Thanksgiving with you mostly in pictures...
 
We started out the day we a huge Thanksgiving Feast at mi madres.
It was very delicious and filling!
 
 
Jeslyn gave a talk on one of our ancestors.


 

 
 
 
The boys spent an entire day putting up this pole and putting a scale.



 
Clay had fun playing with Papa's puppy and playing in the dirt.

 


 
The culprit who dug up your lawn!


 
Having fun with cousins!
 


 
While we were there we celebrated Brooks turning 7! We all had a grand time bowling.


 




 





 




 



 
 
I think Clay had the most fun! He thought it was his turn every time!




 
I am grateful for the time spent in Holden with family. It was a much needed break and  it is always nice to go to your home away from home!

No comments: