Thursday, July 2, 2015

Mother's Day

I LOVE being a MOM!
And these are the 4 reasons why!!!





My kids and hubby spoil me everyday and Mother's Day was no exception. 
I had already gotten a new camera, but who wouldn't want a Sonicare Toothrush too?!?!



After church we ate dinner at Dirk's parents house with a few siblings and cousins in attendance.



  

After dinner  Grandma took the kids for a walk up to the apple tree. It was such a beautiful day that most everyone joined in.










I enjoy the homemade gifts lots more than the ones from the store! 
My kids did not disappoint this year. I will treasure these forever.



I must say that I LOVE my life and my family! 
I am going to try my hardest to cherish every day, love those around me, show appreciation and gratitude for those who matter most.
Life is so precious and things can change in an instant.



No comments: