Thursday, November 12, 2015

The First Month

The first of month of Tanna just flew by.
I miss my teeny tiny newborn!
But am enjoying watching her grow and discover new things.

We were overwhelmed with love and support for our new bundle of joy.
We received several meals and gifts from friends, as well as flowers.
We were lucky to enjoy these 2 bouquets for over 3 weeks.



Tanna's first bath. 
It was captured by a 5 year old. Not the greatest pictures, but he did the best he could with such a big camera and his tiny hands.
Tanna loves bathing and has never once fussed being in the water.





 



The first month also consisted of LOTS OF SNUGGLES!


 







We call Dakota the "Blonde Monster"
She somehow always has her curly hair in Tann's face.
Dakota loves her so much! 
Not sure about Tanna reciprocating that love just yet.
It's only a matte of time!!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby stretches and yawns!


















I love this sweet baby more that I ever thought I could.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to have one last babe in our home.
(Even despite the chaos and my age!)

I have been blessed with 5 beautiful and healthy children.
I am one lucky Momma!


No comments: