Wednesday, February 17, 2016

#HOMESLICE4LIFE - BDay

Jauncee...our homeslice turned one one (11) on December 15th.
It seems like yesterday when we were celebrating her 5th birthday as a new family of 4. Now, 6 years later we are a Party of Seven!

Jauncee shares a birthday with her Grandpa Johnson, so this year we celebrated over at their house with pizza and cake!









So excited to finally get a new Ipod!


Jauncee is so sweet and such a little love! 
She brings such a sweet, helpful spirit into our home. 
Jauncee is my mini me! 
Jauncee is always so eager to help out with anything...be it outside with the cattle or inside in the kitchen or taking care of the littles. She is my go-to for just about anything that I need.
Jauncee is also very smart and is a straight A student!
Jauncee is such a joy and I am so grateful that I get to be her mom.
We love you Sis! 
And hope you had the best birthday ever!
#homeslice4life

No comments: