Thursday, August 13, 2009

DOWN ON THE FARM

I have been terrible about updating my blog lately! So many things have happened as well as there being so many changes yet to take place!

This post is long over due and took place back in July while my sissy Ginger was still here. My dad is such a great papa to all of the grandkids…I had to take a minute to brag about him and share some pictures of the kids having a grand ole time! He is so patient with all of them and loves each and everyone. I would dare bet that he is their most favorite papa in the world! I am grateful for the opportunity that my girls have to be able to spend time down on the farm!

My dad took all 3 kids in the tractor all the way from Holden to Hawbush which is approximately 7 miles! I am certain they all probably wanted to help drive. How he did it, only they know! =)










No comments: