Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA TURNER

Today is my Grandma Turner's 83rd Birthday. We all are so blessed to have her apart of our lives. She is such a sweet, loving person. We love you so much Grandma, we hope to have you around for many more years to come!


We celebrated her birthday Monday evening in Holden, all family living relatively close came for the special event. The evening was filled with great food and great company. For all of you who couldn't make it...you all were missed. My mother is always such a great host and everyone pitched in brought something. I ended up going to the party starving, which was the wrong thing to do because I ate so much I was sick! It was fun getting to see everyone.









This trampoline is 25+ years...I was getting nervous. The kids all seemed to have fun and got along great together. And, the trampoline survived!



The designated cooks! The burgers were yummy, cooked to perfection!




Looks like they are all having a great time !

Wonder what she was up to? I think she ate like 10 cupcakes, well she ate just the frosting. I love this little one. She always wants to see the picture after I take it. Oh boy, she did not like it, she was kind of mad about it. Good thing she is too young to know that I posted it. Ahh, I love it, I love her!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Looks like a lot of fun, makes me very homesick. I am sorry we couldn't be there. Miss you!

SSK said...

Marnie, thank you so much for your blog. I enjoy seeing what is going on in your life. Your girls are growing up. Thanks for letting me see pictures of Grandma's birthday party. I really enjoyed them.