Sunday, August 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - JESLYN!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Jeslyn! She turned 8 on August 26th. She has been waiting for this day to come for a long time. She can hardly wait to be baptized. The end of August is a hard time to celebrate a birthday; it always seems so busy with the starting of school and all extra curricular activities. This year with her Baptism up and coming on the weekend, we decided to celebrate with a little family party in Holden. Grandma Jill made her favorite—Sloppy Joes, along with cake and ice cream. It was delish as usual! Then we had a quick session of opening presents but she had to unwrap quick because we couldn’t stay too long; Jeslyn had her interview with the bishop for her baptism. I hope it was a memorable day for her…She is so special in so many ways. I think as her mom, because she is the oldest and I expect more, I am a little bit harder on her than I am on Jauncee. I don’t mean to be. I love you Jeslyn with all my heart and am so proud of you in so many ways. You are such a great example to me as your mother. I hope you will always know how much I love you and want the best for you in all things! You will always be my special little angel!












HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESLYN!

No comments: