Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bear Lake

Jauncee, Clay and I were able to escape for a day with our besties to Bear Lake. It was a fabulous day full of sun, water and sand. I L-O-V-E the water! It is so refreshing to me and I love being out on a lake…everything about it makes my heart sing! The water was a tad bit cold but that didn't stop us from enjoying us some skiing, tubing and knee boarding. I definitely can’t wait to go back next summer!




Clay loved playing in the sand and rocks. He even braved the coldness of the water! I love this little guy!







Jauncee and her Bestie Rylee--they have a lot of fun together.
And they both love the water too!







I love this picture! I can't help but thing these two little boys will be besties as well! Clay boy is 6 months older than Coy boy.



I miss summer:(

No comments: