Thursday, April 2, 2015

Catching Up!

Once again, I am playing catch-up! I know I have good excuses as well as good intentions, but it just hasn't happened. However, I do look forward to updating in real time...once I get caught up!!

All of these pictures came off of my phone and the quality is just so so. I finally did upgrade my phone to an new iphone 6. I am hoping this will help with the quality.

The middle of January, Dirk the 2 little ones and I made a weekend trip to Denver to the National Stock Show. The only pictures I got of the entire weekend was of the kiddos right before going swimming one night at the hotel. Swimming is one of their favorite things to do!





The 2 older girls love to take my phone and take selfies of themselves! So posting them on here is pay back!


 

Dakota LOVES to draw, write and color. She is very in tune with her artsy side.


I think we had the mildest winter ever! This was the beginning of February and here we are out for a stroll. 






The weekend Dirk was gone clipping and picturing bulls, we were suppose to have a girls weekend (plus Clayboy) and instead of watching movies and relaxing in the hot pools, we spent the entire day at the ER with Jeslyn. The poor thing dislocated her knee, which made her fall and she fractured her knee cap. Luckily that was the extent of her injuries. She is back participating in sports and PE but with a knee brace, which she hates.


I think Dakota is our little ham! She found the build-a-bear glasses and sported them around for an entire week. She even insisted she wear them to church.


  

 



One Sunday evening we had 600-1000 head of elk run through the place. It was unreal. I tried my best to catch a photo, and this is the best I got.


 
 
Hanging at the park during piano!



















We were busy getting ready for the sale and Jeslyn was gone babysitting so Jauncee was in charge of Dakota. She put her down for a nap on the trampoline, it was the cutest thing ever!




Our first weenie roast of the year!



Dakota is obsessed with markers and coloring! Lately she has been using the markers and coloring on herself. 
She was mad at me!
 

 

















I sure love my kids so much! I feel very blessed to have a happy, health family!

No comments: