Friday, November 21, 2008

BROOKS!!


Brooks turns 3 today! We all celebrated his birthday at Grandma and Papa’s on Wednesday what a great time we all had. Brooks was so excited, he was definitely wound up! Both Alivia and him had a hard time staying away from the cake! Spiderman – Brooks’ favorite! He is always pretending to be Peter Parker/Spiderman and shooting out his webs! – Funny little boy! He got a lot of great toys – mostly trains! My girls and I wanted to get him a baby rabbit with the cage and the whole set-up but then I thought I had better call and ask his dad for permission – his response was “Hell No!” Mean dad anyway. No, I understand. I am just glad I called first. We are all so glad to have Brooks in our lives he is a very special little boy – We love you Brooks!

Alivia - Brooks' (soon to be) sister, she is 2!

No comments: