Thursday, November 20, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE!






This post is a little later than I would like, but life has been somewhat hectic. Last Sunday the girls and I had the opportunity to go to Disney on Ice with Colby and Connie. We had such a fun time and the show was AWESOME! We had very good seats we were on the 5th row right in the middle. When we first got there, Jeslyn was mad at me because she wanted a snow cone and cotton candy and I had a hard time thinking that they were worth what they cost - $21.00. So you can tell in the pictures that Jeslyn was kind of pouting. I will say that later on during the show I became weak and gave in to 2 snow cones! Once the show was over both Jeslyn and Jauncee asked me why the princesses looked so different from when they had met them at Disneyland earlier this year. Funny girls, I think they think the princesses/characters are all really real, which is great! The innocence of a child, there is nothing like it! It was a great Sunday afternoon well spent. I really enjoy spending time with my 2 precious ones.

I would have taken more pictures but my battery died close to the end! I would definately recommend going - It was amazing!

No comments: