Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving! What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year. It was my year to spend it with my girls; all three of us were excited for a fun filled weekend of family and good food! We started out the holiday on Thursday in Holden at my parents. My mother made such a delightful dinner – she is the best cook I know. Several relatives joined us in celebrating: Grandma Jill & Papa; Ginger, Paul & Max; John, Sandy, Bryn & Emery; Andrew, Pat & Whitney; Jake; and my girls & I. I have to say my favorite entrĂ©e was the sweet potatoes and for dessert was the pumpkin roll – mmm mmm good! After dinner we all hung out and visited. It was great to spend time with everyone and to get caught up on how everybody is doing. The evening ended with all of us being “stuffed up” as Jeslyn we say.



























No comments: