Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Continued...

Friday – the girls and I all slept in and enjoyed our morning together laughing and watching movies. Around 1:00 we headed over to Holden to visit and hang out. Later that evening we all went over to Delta and went bowling. We had a great time minus the ***hole working, talk about Mr. Personality, really they ought to think of hiring someone else. I really like to bowl but I am horrible. Jeslyn was very competitive she expected to get a strike every time. I think she had fun though. Jauncee was so dang cute; she would do a 3 minute dance after every roll, her ball was almost literally standing still it was rolling so slow, but almost every time she got a strike. After two games we headed back to Holden for more dessert. I think Paul won the first game and Papa won the second. Not sure of the other standings – except I did not come in last! – Thanks Ging!












No comments: