Monday, December 26, 2011

....CLAY BOONE continued

My little Mozart! Clay loves to play the piano. Jeslyn takes lessons and has a hard time getting her practice in without a interruption from this little guy.











Clay also has a B-I-G sweet-tooth!



He also mastered eating with a spoon!





Clay loved going for rides in the Barbie car this past Fall. He would even insist on driving but couldn't quite figure it all out yet nor is he tall enough! Good thing or we would be in trouble!









Haircut #2











Very mischievious...and in to EVERYTHING! I actually really love this about him! He has a very big imagination and can figure out most things. Clay Boy observes everything around him. It isn't what he hears us say but more of what he sees us do!



















Messy, messy eater! I think he does this on purpose! No matter the mess, I wouldn't change anything about him for the world! He is even precious all messy!









My little Missionary in training! This little guy loves books! And the Book of Mormon is no exception. He will sit and flip through it finding all the pictures...pointing and saying Look! So cute!













After we came back from spending Thanksgiving in Holden and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. All Clay Boy wanted to do was be outside! I humored as often as I could but it wasn't warm and I eventually would get cold and want to go in. He could have stayed outside forever. I always had to take him in kicking and screaming! Poor little guy. This is when I knew it was going to be a L-O-N-G winter!












This little guy is such a blessing in my life! He is very loved by all. I am just sad he is growing up too fast...but loving & enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: