Monday, December 5, 2011

Fish Fry

Every year my Aunt Sandy and Uncle John host a fish fry the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. Our family hasn’t been for quite sometime, so I made a point early on to schedule it on our calendar. I was anxious for Dirk to go and visit with all my Dads side of the family as well as eat the famous fish tacos. I also wanted him to see their amazing yard. I would love to have their yard, it is so spectacular!




It was so fun to see everyone and to catch-up on all the happenings. My Aunt Sandy is an awesome host with something for everyone.













Clay had fun exploring and stumbled upon a couple of kittens. It took me a minute to find him; he was back behind some bushes. He is too cute!








Jeslyn was fascinated with the pond and the all the fish!










I am certain everyone enjoyed themselves! It was a great day to celebrate family and to savor what is left of summer!

Of course we all left with a band aid in our left arms…prepared for the upcoming flu season!

No comments: