Thursday, December 29, 2011

Halloween

Halloween this year was greatly anticipated by the girls. I think they started talking about costumes mid September. Once they finally made up there mind about what they were going to be, they never changed. Which was good because I splurged early on.

This year the festivities included:

Finding the perfect pumpkins to carve








The school Halloween Parade







Getting ready for the Town Trunk-or-Treat







Glad Clay was taking a little snooze during the actual trunk-or-treat. It was super cold and he really didn't need any candy for that sweet tooth of his!



Playing games at the Halloween Carnival







One of the games they had there to play was the cake walk. Jauncee came up to me and told me she was going to win a cake...and that is just what she did. She was really excited. It was a delicious cake too.








We also enjoyed homemade soup in the cafeteria.



After the carnival we decided to hit a few houses in town, then headed for home. We also hit a few homes along Ivins. I think most the people know our kids well and wait for them to come by...so of course we could not disappoint!

Halloween was a fun but bitter cold night. The girls had school the next day so of course the night had to end early.

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and I am sure you all are excited for next year!

No comments: